Friday, October 26, 2007

Done and dusted - but not the study


Now I can pack up all the books, study guides, journal articles etc etc and have a good tidy up but not until I have indulged in the sin of sloth all weekend.

2 comments:

Desley said...

Lyn - Congratulations! You must be so pleased to have it out of the way although I'm sure you enjoyed every minute of it - well, maybe not every minute. Thanks for keeping us informed along the way. I really appreciate your sharing the experience with us.
Love, Desley

Anonymous said...

Hi Lyn,

Congratulations!!! You've now finished the Masters course!! Must be a great feeling!

I still have 2 more weeks till my temporary freedom (my last assignment due on 12th Nov), then one more year till I get my full freedom back! (hehe... not that I am counting...)

Chocolate and champaign... you definitely know how to enjoy the good life!